So the year has come to a close. It’s very bittersweet (well that’s my mood anyway). I really didn’t know what my post would be about but I’ve certainly been through a lot this year. As you know, 2008 was my worst year ever, this year was a little better but still filled with deception, tribulations, and heartbreaks.
I also think that resolutions are silly unless they are started right away. However here are my goals for 2010:
- Learn a new language (programming and spoken)
- Travel to more places
- Meet new people/life-long friendships
- Keep my heart open to let love in (that seemed difficult to do but I’ve managed to all through 2009).
- Exercise more often (notice I didn’t say diet or lose weight)
- Make a lot more than what I’m making right now.
- Start my Masters
- Finish my novels & short stories
These seem reasonable so far!
Let me know what yours are 🙂
Happy New Year!