So I’m partially there! Raised ~$745 on the gofund me website where I will be documenting this trip!
The week after my birthday (my birthday is 02/19), I plan to head to the airport take a trip within budget to a place that I’ve never been. I’m figuring out logistics as to where I’ll stay at the time that I purchase the ticket.
• Will have to be a country that I’ve never been to out of 3-5 options.
• Decision will have to be within 2-3 hours just in case I have to go through security.
• Flight’s duration can be up to 8 hours if necessary.
• I’m packing my bikini and running shoes just in case in my carry on.
• I’ll have my passport (but can’t go somewhere where a visa is required)
• Will have my chargers, sketchbook and camera to document.
• Will book hotel on my way before flight takes off.
I’m not much of a drinker so, I know most of my friends love to celebrate by purchasing me drinks on my birthday. So, I’d prefer if that money goes to this trip.
So, cocktails/beer/etc in NYC could run anywhere from $5 to $20. So, pretend you’re purchasing one.
I’m pretty frugal so whatever isn’t spent is going straight to my charity of choice (Girls on the Run).
After or during the trip, I’ll document how it went.
I thanked some folks in my last entry update so I’d like to thank these new people! I’m only mentioning those who weren’t listed anonymously!
Thank you Richard, Angie, Stalina, Corey Mack, Janel Thomas, Emily and Jerliebeanz! Almost halfway there!